- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
European Millennium Series Adds One on One Championship Event
- Updated: December 17, 2013 at 9:04 PM
This past week the European Millennium Series announced a new side show to be featured along side their world class team-competition format: a 1 versus 1 tournament. Below is a copy of the press release, plus a link to the full page. Do you plan on participating, or would you if given the option?
The Millennium is pleased to announce the launch of a one on one championship at this year’s events, starting in Puget. The event will be high profile with as many games as possible being played on the CPL field & covered by the Millennium TV Webcast. It has been designed to reward the best players in the world.
The system is simple; entry will cost €30 per player with a prize purse of €1000 cash to the winner and the title of Millennium World Player Champion. Each round will be a straight knock out and players will be drawn at random on a pre-designed number system. As each round must result in a clear win and in order to encourage good, entertaining movement, if both players are alive at the end of the 2 minute match, the one nearest the opponent’s start base will be declared the winner.
When you register you will receive a number from a hat, once all the numbers are allocated you will be able to see your opponent for the first round, and the draw for any subsequent rounds. For Puget, entry will be limited to 32 players, and will open on Friday 4th April at 5pm. There will be limits on number of players from an individual team in order to allow an opportunity for players at any level to test their skills. On the Friday registration there will be a limit of 2 players per team, if on the Saturday morning there are still places available, these will be open to all, including non-Millennium players, on a first come first served basis.