- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 4 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 4 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 16 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 27 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 30 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 33 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 34 days ago
- Major Losses for Houston Heat: Edwards, Fedorov, Kniazev, SolnishkovPosted 37 days ago
- The Prodigal Son Returns, Jacob Edwards to Tampa Bay DamagePosted 37 days ago
- San Diego Dynasty Secures 2013 PSP Series TitlePosted 46 days ago
Exclusive 3D Demo: Virtue VIO Thermal Paintball Goggle
- Updated: September 15, 2013 at 10:31 AM
We were able to obtain an exclusive demo that Virtue has been showing to dealers and players in Paris at the Millennium Series World Cup. The demo shows a 3D render with multiple options for the Virtue VIO Thermal Paintball Goggle (Versatile Innovative Optic Paintball Mask).
We’re told that Virtue will have a configuration app that they will provide to dealers (online stores and in shops) for players to visualize and buy their own custom colored goggles. Between the lenses, frames and face mask there are about 3000 possibilities, once they add in custom straps that number goes up exponentially.
What do you think of the VIO so far?