- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
Top 5 Back Players in Paintball
- Updated: August 21, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Much like Shaq, the offensive line of a football team, or the big time slugger, having a few big men on a paintball team can greatly increase your productivity on the field. Of course, the traditional idea of what a back player is (fat, slow, old) is swiftly changing as the back position is being refined by expert gun fighters with the uncanny ability to win. Here are our top 5 back players in the game. Here’s our top 5 snake players list.
5. Mike Paxson, Los Angeles Ironmen
What does a team get when they get Mike Paxson? One of the best players to ever play the game. Period. Paxson has seen it all, done it all, and knows it all about paintball – and that’s not a slam on his character, it’s just the facts. Paxson is not the fastest player out there and has above average height for a professional paintball player, but has the mental game down to a science and is one of the best closers in the sport. He’s an expert at breaking the 3v2 cross and putting the pain on.