- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
Top 5 Back Players in Paintball
- Updated: August 21, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Much like Shaq, the offensive line of a football team, or the big time slugger, having a few big men on a paintball team can greatly increase your productivity on the field. Of course, the traditional idea of what a back player is (fat, slow, old) is swiftly changing as the back position is being refined by expert gun fighters with the uncanny ability to win. Here are our top 5 back players in the game. Here’s our top 5 snake players list.
5. Mike Paxson, Los Angeles Ironmen
What does a team get when they get Mike Paxson? One of the best players to ever play the game. Period. Paxson has seen it all, done it all, and knows it all about paintball – and that’s not a slam on his character, it’s just the facts. Paxson is not the fastest player out there and has above average height for a professional paintball player, but has the mental game down to a science and is one of the best closers in the sport. He’s an expert at breaking the 3v2 cross and putting the pain on.