- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
- 2014 PSP Mid Atlantic Open Challengers Finals Video
- 2014 CPL Pro Finals, Houston Heat vs Edmonton Impact Video
- Tampa Bay Damage, Art Chaos Raw Practice Video
The Top 5 Snake Players in Paintball
- Updated: August 3, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Possibly the most high profile position on the paintball field, the snake is where all the cool kids want to be. They get the coolest pictures, get to fly through the air (for cool pictures), get all the glory and often are the linchpin of any good game plan. While having a good snake player won’t guarantee you a win, having a bad one can almost certainly mean death. Here is our take on the 5 best snake players in the PSP. Here’s our top 5 back players list.
5. Chad George, Houston Heat
The consummate traditional snake player, Chad George has everything you want in a snake player. A smaller but athletic build, high-end acceleration, a great snap shot and excellent timing. All of these thing have kept him at the top of the game for quite some time, and it seems like George still has more to give. The layouts this season have not favored the traditional snake player, but George has adapted well, grabbing the #22 spot overall, and having a respectable winfluence rating of 11.48.