- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
Video: 2012 JRab Devastation Alaska Clinic, Part 1
- Updated: August 27, 2012 at 7:49 PM
907 Paintball held the First Annual JRab Devastation Clinic in Anchorage, Alaska this Summer (2012). Justin “JRab” Rabackoff and Chad Busiere of Tampa Bay Damage both taught the clinic to eager paintballers from Alaska.
This is a part one of our Alaska experience.
Watch us drop our GoPro into the ocean and see Halibut: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ35crkMCEc
We wanted to give you a taste of everything that was experienced in Alaska…from paintball to Halibut fishing in Homer to salmon fishing in the Kenai/Russia river to the Salty Dawg Saloon.
Alaska is beautiful. Period.
Clinic sponsors: 907 Paintball, G.I. Sportz, Dye, and Social Paintball.
To play paintball in Alaska visit: http://www.907paintball.com
Special thanks to Todd Glidewell and Steve Rabackoff for making this trip possible.
Boy Wonder a.k.a. Eddy Souza – Tampa Breeze