- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 15 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 27 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 34 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 35 days ago
- NPPL Refocuses and Changes Remaining SchedulePosted 36 days ago
- 2013 PSP MAO Field Layout ReleasedPosted 36 days ago
- San Antonio X-Factor Takes 1st Place in the NPPL Surf City USA Open at Huntington BeachPosted 38 days ago
- Toulouse Tontons Defeat Edmonton Impact to Win the Millennium Series Mediterranean CupPosted 39 days ago
- PSP Announces West Coast Open, Event 4 in CaliforniaPosted 41 days ago
- DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSPPosted 43 days ago
Video: 2012 JRab Devastation Alaska Clinic, Part 1
- Updated: August 27, 2012 at 7:49 PM
907 Paintball held the First Annual JRab Devastation Clinic in Anchorage, Alaska this Summer (2012). Justin “JRab” Rabackoff and Chad Busiere of Tampa Bay Damage both taught the clinic to eager paintballers from Alaska.
This is a part one of our Alaska experience.
Watch us drop our GoPro into the ocean and see Halibut: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ35crkMCEc
We wanted to give you a taste of everything that was experienced in Alaska…from paintball to Halibut fishing in Homer to salmon fishing in the Kenai/Russia river to the Salty Dawg Saloon.
Alaska is beautiful. Period.
Clinic sponsors: 907 Paintball, G.I. Sportz, Dye, and Social Paintball.
To play paintball in Alaska visit: http://www.907paintball.com
Special thanks to Todd Glidewell and Steve Rabackoff for making this trip possible.
Boy Wonder a.k.a. Eddy Souza – Tampa Breeze