- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
Lakeland Paintball Venue Faces Code Issues
- Updated: July 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM
County officials say business didn’t meet deadline to install buffering.
Tom Palmer of The Ledger is reporting, that Polk County officials are poised to cite Central Florida Paintball for code violations after the business failed to make improvements required by the project’s development approval.
Central Florida Paintball, which operates weekends and occasionally hosts two-day special events, is on a 32-acre site off U.S. 98 north of Lakeland at the edge of the Green Swamp Area of Critical State Concern.