- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
Lakeland Paintball Venue Faces Code Issues
- Updated: July 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM
County officials say business didn’t meet deadline to install buffering.
Tom Palmer of The Ledger is reporting, that Polk County officials are poised to cite Central Florida Paintball for code violations after the business failed to make improvements required by the project’s development approval.
Central Florida Paintball, which operates weekends and occasionally hosts two-day special events, is on a 32-acre site off U.S. 98 north of Lakeland at the edge of the Green Swamp Area of Critical State Concern.