- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 16 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 28 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 35 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 36 days ago
- NPPL Refocuses and Changes Remaining SchedulePosted 37 days ago
- 2013 PSP MAO Field Layout ReleasedPosted 37 days ago
- San Antonio X-Factor Takes 1st Place in the NPPL Surf City USA Open at Huntington BeachPosted 39 days ago
- Toulouse Tontons Defeat Edmonton Impact to Win the Millennium Series Mediterranean CupPosted 40 days ago
- PSP Announces West Coast Open, Event 4 in CaliforniaPosted 42 days ago
- DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSPPosted 44 days ago
Lakeland Paintball Venue Faces Code Issues
- Updated: July 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM
County officials say business didn’t meet deadline to install buffering.
Tom Palmer of The Ledger is reporting, that Polk County officials are poised to cite Central Florida Paintball for code violations after the business failed to make improvements required by the project’s development approval.
Central Florida Paintball, which operates weekends and occasionally hosts two-day special events, is on a 32-acre site off U.S. 98 north of Lakeland at the edge of the Green Swamp Area of Critical State Concern.