- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
- 2014 PSP Mid Atlantic Open Challengers Finals Video
- 2014 CPL Pro Finals, Houston Heat vs Edmonton Impact Video
- Tampa Bay Damage, Art Chaos Raw Practice Video
Lakeland Paintball Venue Faces Code Issues
- Updated: July 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM
County officials say business didn’t meet deadline to install buffering.
Tom Palmer of The Ledger is reporting, that Polk County officials are poised to cite Central Florida Paintball for code violations after the business failed to make improvements required by the project’s development approval.
Central Florida Paintball, which operates weekends and occasionally hosts two-day special events, is on a 32-acre site off U.S. 98 north of Lakeland at the edge of the Green Swamp Area of Critical State Concern.