- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
2012 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout Released – Diamond Added
- Updated: June 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM
The PSP has officially released the layout for the 2012 PSP Chicago Open that will be played later this month at CPX Sports in Joliet, IL. The first thing you’ll notice is the diamond on the snake side, or should we call it the diamond side?
Now teams from all over will be able to prepare their game plans for this layout, which is the newest layout released since the Galveston Island/Phoenix Open.
We’ll have our analysis of the layout up shortly.
What do you think?
Is it easy to play? Hard?
What teams will benefit most from this type of layout?
In the mean time, Paintball Access’ Matty Marshall has also posted his analysis of the layout. To read what he had to say, visit: http://www.paintballaccess.com/2012/06/chicago-2012-field-layout-pba-analysis/
For more information on the PSP, please visit: http://pspevents.com