- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
- 2014 PSP Mid Atlantic Open Challengers Finals Video
- 2014 CPL Pro Finals, Houston Heat vs Edmonton Impact Video
- Tampa Bay Damage, Art Chaos Raw Practice Video
2012 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout Released – Diamond Added
- Updated: June 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM
The PSP has officially released the layout for the 2012 PSP Chicago Open that will be played later this month at CPX Sports in Joliet, IL. The first thing you’ll notice is the diamond on the snake side, or should we call it the diamond side?
Now teams from all over will be able to prepare their game plans for this layout, which is the newest layout released since the Galveston Island/Phoenix Open.
We’ll have our analysis of the layout up shortly.
What do you think?
Is it easy to play? Hard?
What teams will benefit most from this type of layout?
In the mean time, Paintball Access’ Matty Marshall has also posted his analysis of the layout. To read what he had to say, visit: http://www.paintballaccess.com/2012/06/chicago-2012-field-layout-pba-analysis/
For more information on the PSP, please visit: http://pspevents.com