- Thomas “The Troll” Taylor and Sacramento XSV Part WaysPosted 8 hours ago
- PSP Events Hires Damien Thareau as Event ManagerPosted 2 days ago
- PSP Pro Divisions to Shoot 10.2 BPS in 2014Posted 6 days ago
- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 14 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 14 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 26 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 37 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 40 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 43 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 44 days ago
Living Legends 5 (LLV) – End of Scenario Checkout
- Updated: May 24, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Justin checks in with us all as he is checking out of his hotel after the Living Legends V event, held this past weekend at CPX Sports in Joliet, Illinois.
More videos, articles, and coverage of LLV is coming as fast as we can edit it!
Special thanks to Hustle Paintball and pbRiot!