- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
Tim Duncan Plays Paintball!
- Updated: May 17, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Reports are coming in from various sporting websites that professional basketball player and San Antonio Spurs star, Tim Duncan is a bit of a paintball player! An article that will run in the newest edition of Sports Illustrated by Chris Ballard mentions this story:“O.K., it’s a toss-up as to how this will make you feel about Duncan: Did he once invite a bunch of teammates to a paintball course even though most had never played paintball? Perhaps. Did Duncan then stack his team with ringers and bring his own high-powered paintball gun? Maybe. Did he give certain players such as Danny Ferry guns that, according to Ferry, were bent and shot six feet to the left every time”? There’s a chance. And did Duncan then take great delight in hunting down his teammates, chasing the pale, balding, shorts-wearing Ferry until he was in close range, at which point Duncan unleashed a hail of water-soluble hellfire upon the man? It’s possible.”
Check out the rest of the story that will appear in the May 21 issue of Sports Illustrated. Also, good luck to Mr. Duncan as the Spurs take on the Los Angeles Clippers on May 17 in San Antonio. The entire paintball world will be rooting for you!