- LA Ironmen’s Pestana: “MAO is huge for us.”
- APL 2014 Windy City Open Layout Released
- 5 Burning Questions For 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open
- University of Central Florida Golden Knights Win NCPA Championships
- PlayGround Paintball League Event 1 Video
- 2014 NCPA Championships Day 1 Recap
- Watch the 2014 NCPA National Championships!
- 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open Field Layout
- 2014 Mediterranean Cup Gallery, Millennium Series
- Major Tournament Cancelled in Malaysia
Exclusive: New 2012 Los Angeles Critical Jerseys by HK Army Released
- Updated: April 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Newly formed professional paintball team, Los Angeles Critical, has just released their custom HK Army jerseys. The jerseys were designed by the dynamic duo of Meme Mader and David Siqueiros at Forgotten Muse Media. The team will wear these throughout the remainder of the 2012 NPPL season.
“We are very excited how the new 2012 LA Critical jerseys turned out. HK Army and Forgotten Muse Media did a great job on these, and we can not wait to rock them at the NPPL Chicago open event May 18th – May 20th,” said Edwin Dolgopyat, Team Captain.
What do you think of the jersey?
You can follow the team on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LACRITICAL, where they are giving away a Z2 Loader.