- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 17 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 28 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 35 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 36 days ago
- NPPL Refocuses and Changes Remaining SchedulePosted 38 days ago
- 2013 PSP MAO Field Layout ReleasedPosted 38 days ago
- San Antonio X-Factor Takes 1st Place in the NPPL Surf City USA Open at Huntington BeachPosted 40 days ago
- Toulouse Tontons Defeat Edmonton Impact to Win the Millennium Series Mediterranean CupPosted 41 days ago
- PSP Announces West Coast Open, Event 4 in CaliforniaPosted 43 days ago
- DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSPPosted 45 days ago
Exclusive: New 2012 Los Angeles Critical Jerseys by HK Army Released
- Updated: April 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Newly formed professional paintball team, Los Angeles Critical, has just released their custom HK Army jerseys. The jerseys were designed by the dynamic duo of Meme Mader and David Siqueiros at Forgotten Muse Media. The team will wear these throughout the remainder of the 2012 NPPL season.
“We are very excited how the new 2012 LA Critical jerseys turned out. HK Army and Forgotten Muse Media did a great job on these, and we can not wait to rock them at the NPPL Chicago open event May 18th – May 20th,” said Edwin Dolgopyat, Team Captain.
What do you think of the jersey?
You can follow the team on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LACRITICAL, where they are giving away a Z2 Loader.