- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
Exclusive: New 2012 Los Angeles Critical Jerseys by HK Army Released
- Updated: April 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Newly formed professional paintball team, Los Angeles Critical, has just released their custom HK Army jerseys. The jerseys were designed by the dynamic duo of Meme Mader and David Siqueiros at Forgotten Muse Media. The team will wear these throughout the remainder of the 2012 NPPL season.
“We are very excited how the new 2012 LA Critical jerseys turned out. HK Army and Forgotten Muse Media did a great job on these, and we can not wait to rock them at the NPPL Chicago open event May 18th – May 20th,” said Edwin Dolgopyat, Team Captain.
What do you think of the jersey?
You can follow the team on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LACRITICAL, where they are giving away a Z2 Loader.