- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Retires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
Ninja Pro Series Tank Regulator Review
- Updated: April 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM
In this episode Justin reviews the Ninja Pro Series Paintball Tank Regulator that gives you a full 360 degrees of rotation which allows you to relocate your pressure gauge and fill valve to point in any direction. The new bonnet has three set screws, and the output pressure is adjustable to 450, 550, 700, and 800 psi.
Stay tuned for a giveaway of this item very soon!