- PSP Events Hires Damien Thareau as Event ManagerPosted 1 day ago
- PSP Pro Divisions to Shoot 10.2 BPS in 2014Posted 6 days ago
- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 13 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 14 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 26 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 37 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 39 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 43 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 43 days ago
- Major Losses for Houston Heat: Edwards, Fedorov, Kniazev, SolnishkovPosted 47 days ago
Ninja Pro Series Tank Regulator Review
- Updated: April 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM
In this episode Justin reviews the Ninja Pro Series Paintball Tank Regulator that gives you a full 360 degrees of rotation which allows you to relocate your pressure gauge and fill valve to point in any direction. The new bonnet has three set screws, and the output pressure is adjustable to 450, 550, 700, and 800 psi.
Stay tuned for a giveaway of this item very soon!