- LA Ironmen’s Pestana: “MAO is huge for us.”
- APL 2014 Windy City Open Layout Released
- 5 Burning Questions For 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open
- University of Central Florida Golden Knights Win NCPA Championships
- PlayGround Paintball League Event 1 Video
- 2014 NCPA Championships Day 1 Recap
- Watch the 2014 NCPA National Championships!
- 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open Field Layout
- 2014 Mediterranean Cup Gallery, Millennium Series
- Major Tournament Cancelled in Malaysia
Ninja Pro Series Tank Regulator Review
- Updated: April 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM
In this episode Justin reviews the Ninja Pro Series Paintball Tank Regulator that gives you a full 360 degrees of rotation which allows you to relocate your pressure gauge and fill valve to point in any direction. The new bonnet has three set screws, and the output pressure is adjustable to 450, 550, 700, and 800 psi.
Stay tuned for a giveaway of this item very soon!