- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
2012 Preseason Paintball Power Rankings Released
- Updated: February 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Everyone at Social Paintball is pleased to announce that we have released our new 2012 Preseason Paintball Power Rankings. These rankings are based on a series of metrics: we use a computer ranking system, the fan poll, and our internal/insider discussions.
It will be interesting to see how the teams rank throughout the season across the three major professional leagues. Click on the image below to view the rankings.
2012 Paintball Power Rankings – Combined
Individual League Rankings:
To view power rankings for an individual league, please click on the league logo below.