- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
2012 Preseason Paintball Power Rankings Released
- Updated: February 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Everyone at Social Paintball is pleased to announce that we have released our new 2012 Preseason Paintball Power Rankings. These rankings are based on a series of metrics: we use a computer ranking system, the fan poll, and our internal/insider discussions.
It will be interesting to see how the teams rank throughout the season across the three major professional leagues. Click on the image below to view the rankings.
2012 Paintball Power Rankings – Combined
Individual League Rankings:
To view power rankings for an individual league, please click on the league logo below.