- LA Ironmen’s Pestana: “MAO is huge for us.”
- APL 2014 Windy City Open Layout Released
- 5 Burning Questions For 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open
- University of Central Florida Golden Knights Win NCPA Championships
- PlayGround Paintball League Event 1 Video
- 2014 NCPA Championships Day 1 Recap
- Watch the 2014 NCPA National Championships!
- 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open Field Layout
- 2014 Mediterranean Cup Gallery, Millennium Series
- Major Tournament Cancelled in Malaysia
Cops Use Paintball to Learn Ambush Skills
- Updated: January 19, 2012 at 10:44 PM
So what do police do when they need to learn ambush tactics but need less than lethal means? They head out to the paintball field at Paintball U.S.A.
“Always make sure you know where your weapon is pointing,” said trainer Jerry Fritz, 66, of Santa Clarita, who had 13 officer-involved shootings
during a career with the Los Angeles Police Department. “That way, when the adrenaline starts pumping, Boom, Boom, Boom.”
Check out the full story at the Daily News: http://www.dailynews.com/ci_19779990