- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 15 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 26 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 33 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 34 days ago
- NPPL Refocuses and Changes Remaining SchedulePosted 35 days ago
- 2013 PSP MAO Field Layout ReleasedPosted 35 days ago
- San Antonio X-Factor Takes 1st Place in the NPPL Surf City USA Open at Huntington BeachPosted 38 days ago
- Toulouse Tontons Defeat Edmonton Impact to Win the Millennium Series Mediterranean CupPosted 39 days ago
- PSP Announces West Coast Open, Event 4 in CaliforniaPosted 41 days ago
- DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSPPosted 42 days ago
Living Legends V (LL5) Health Tips + Kellogg’s “Plus Up” $100 Giveaway
- Updated: December 31, 2011 at 6:05 PM
Justin gives some tips for staying hydrated and ready to go at Living Legends V (LL5) coming up May 2012.
1. Stay hydrated, bring some water.
2. Carry some granola bars (or nutrition bars). They are quick and effective on the run.
3. Bring some Potassium, Calcium, sodium supplements.
4. Exercise to get your cardiovascular system ready for the long 2-day event.
Kellogg’s “Plus Up” $100 Giveaway”
Kellogg’s is giving away a $100 gift card to one of our fans.
To Enter, go to our Facebook Page (http://facebook.com/paintballvideos) and leave a comment that says “Plus Up your day with Kellogg’s” and share it on your Facebook wall.
The drawing for the $100 gift card will be held one week from the posting of this video. Winner will be notified through Facebook and announced on our Wall.
If you want to see more big name sponsors in paintball, please support this contest and share it. We are committed to giving away all items provided for review.
Thanks for your support in showing Kellogg’s how paintball is a great community!