- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 7 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 7 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 20 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 30 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 33 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 36 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 37 days ago
- Major Losses for Houston Heat: Edwards, Fedorov, Kniazev, SolnishkovPosted 41 days ago
- The Prodigal Son Returns, Jacob Edwards to Tampa Bay DamagePosted 41 days ago
- San Diego Dynasty Secures 2013 PSP Series TitlePosted 49 days ago
R7 Replay XD1080 Video Camera System
Replay XD1080 can be mounted practically anywhere due to its small form-factor and all-round shape. Combining Greg Hastings’ universal R7 paintball mount with RePlay XD’s fully capable HD camera, yet incredibly small size, this dynamic duo have truly produced the absolute best way to shoot paintball action videos in Tournaments, Big Games, Scenario Games, Team Practices and Rec. Ball play.
Small & Simple.
That’s what the Replay XD1080 is all about. Starting with the small design of the Replay XD and a clean sheet of paper, we managed to put full HD into a small package.
Featuring a water-resistant, hard anodized, rugged aluminum housing for your extreme adventures. The Replay XD1080 is the smallest and lightest full HD action-camera on the market.
Simple, two-button ON/OFF and Start/Stop make the Replay XD1080 camera easy to operate. Simply turn it ON and Press Record to Start. The built-in LED & Vibration Feedback tell you that you’re ready to go.
Replay XD1080 was designed with size and weight in mind. HD cameras don’t need to be big and bulky to capture great video. Replay XD1080 utilizes the perfect blend of size, shape, and style.
Many Modes. Easy to Use.
That’s a lot of modes. Don’t worry we made it easy.
Set the Mode once and it sticks. There’s no need to count button presses or reset your settings each time you use the Replay XD1080.
If you forgot what mode you were in or what they mean, just look inside the rear cover for a simple reminder
Weather-resistance is a must when dealing with action-cameras, so Replay XD1080 features a double o-ring sealed lens bezel, rear cap, and top push buttons to keep out those harsh elements.
YES! This will withstand any paintball impact.
Learn More and Order.
To learn more about the Replay XD1080 with R7 Mount made specifically for paintball, visit: http://www.r7usa.com