The NEXL / New England Xball League in 2013 is a Locked league that this year will see 30 teams competing over 5 events for event to event prizes as well as the title: Season Champion. The teams that take home that title will represent the league at PSP World Cup in October. Made up of D3 & D4 teams, the NEXL is the PSP’s Official RaceTo Northeast Regional Affiliate Series. Teams that compete in the NEXL are ranked in the PSP World Ranking System.
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Retires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
Calendar of Events
May 12, 2013
If you are a weekend warrior, league rep, event promoter, or host any type of paintball events or clinics, please submit your event.
Don't see your league listed? Contact us to be added..