ZOMBIES have taken over the World and there is virtually no safe place left. One group of survivors believes they may have found a safe place, however the Towns People, who still reside there, do not want to share their safe haven. As the two groups fight for control of the town, they must continually fend off the Zombies.
- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 7 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 7 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 19 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 30 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 33 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 36 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 37 days ago
- Major Losses for Houston Heat: Edwards, Fedorov, Kniazev, SolnishkovPosted 40 days ago
- The Prodigal Son Returns, Jacob Edwards to Tampa Bay DamagePosted 40 days ago
- San Diego Dynasty Secures 2013 PSP Series TitlePosted 49 days ago
The Paintballing Dead
This event has passed.
If you are a weekend warrior, league rep, event promoter, or host any type of paintball events or clinics, please submit your event.
Don't see your league listed? Contact us to be added..