In the 13th century, after several years of political unrest, Scotland is invaded and conquered by King Edward I of England (called “Longshanks”). Young William Wallace witnesses the treachery of Longshanks, survives the death of his father and brother, and is taken abroad by his uncle where he is educated. Years later, Longshanks grants his noblemen land and privileges in Scotland, including Primae Noctis, the right of the lord to take a newly married Scottish woman into his bed on her wedding night. After returning Wallace falls in love with his childhood sweetheart, Murron MacClannough, and they marry in secret so that she does not have to spend a night in the bed of the English lord. When an English soldier tries to have his way Murron, Wallace fights off several soldiers and the two attempt to flee. But Murron is captured and publicly executed by the sheriff, who proclaims “an assault on the King’s soldiers is the same as an assault on the King himself.” In retribution, Wallace and several villagers slaughter the English garrison and execute the sheriff. Are Story begins shortly after this with the bloody war between Longshanks and his English soldiers and William Wallace and his Scottish Rebels.
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
- 2014 PSP Mid Atlantic Open Challengers Finals Video
- 2014 CPL Pro Finals, Houston Heat vs Edmonton Impact Video
- Tampa Bay Damage, Art Chaos Raw Practice Video
This event has passed.
iCal Import + Google Calendar
If you are a weekend warrior, league rep, event promoter, or host any type of paintball events or clinics, please submit your event.
Don't see your league listed? Contact us to be added..