The Blues Brothers are on a mission from God. They have to get the band back together to raise enough money to save the orphanage from being shut down. But they’ve made a lot of enemies, including the Illinois State Police, who have just approved the use of unnecessary violence in their apprehension. Will the Blues Brothers be able to come up with the money, or will they be singing Jailhouse Rock?
- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 13 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 24 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 31 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 32 days ago
- NPPL Refocuses and Changes Remaining SchedulePosted 33 days ago
- 2013 PSP MAO Field Layout ReleasedPosted 34 days ago
- San Antonio X-Factor Takes 1st Place in the NPPL Surf City USA Open at Huntington BeachPosted 36 days ago
- Toulouse Tontons Defeat Edmonton Impact to Win the Millennium Series Mediterranean CupPosted 37 days ago
- PSP Announces West Coast Open, Event 4 in CaliforniaPosted 39 days ago
- DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSPPosted 40 days ago
Blues Brothers Scenario
This event has passed.
If you are a weekend warrior, league rep, event promoter, or host any type of paintball events or clinics, please submit your event.
Don't see your league listed? Contact us to be added..