The Blues Brothers are on a mission from God. They have to get the band back together to raise enough money to save the orphanage from being shut down. But they’ve made a lot of enemies, including the Illinois State Police, who have just approved the use of unnecessary violence in their apprehension. Will the Blues Brothers be able to come up with the money, or will they be singing Jailhouse Rock?
- 2013 Coach of the Year: Rusty Glaze, San Diego DynastyPosted 14 hours ago
- Thomas “The Troll” Taylor and Sacramento XSV Part WaysPosted 2 days ago
- PSP Events Hires Damien Thareau as Event ManagerPosted 3 days ago
- PSP Pro Divisions to Shoot 10.2 BPS in 2014Posted 8 days ago
- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 15 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 16 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 28 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 38 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 41 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 45 days ago
Blues Brothers Scenario
This event has passed.
If you are a weekend warrior, league rep, event promoter, or host any type of paintball events or clinics, please submit your event.
Don't see your league listed? Contact us to be added..