The Blues Brothers are on a mission from God. They have to get the band back together to raise enough money to save the orphanage from being shut down. But they’ve made a lot of enemies, including the Illinois State Police, who have just approved the use of unnecessary violence in their apprehension. Will the Blues Brothers be able to come up with the money, or will they be singing Jailhouse Rock?
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
Blues Brothers Scenario
This event has passed.
If you are a weekend warrior, league rep, event promoter, or host any type of paintball events or clinics, please submit your event.
Don't see your league listed? Contact us to be added..