The Blues Brothers are on a mission from God. They have to get the band back together to raise enough money to save the orphanage from being shut down. But they’ve made a lot of enemies, including the Illinois State Police, who have just approved the use of unnecessary violence in their apprehension. Will the Blues Brothers be able to come up with the money, or will they be singing Jailhouse Rock?
- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
Blues Brothers Scenario
This event has passed.
If you are a weekend warrior, league rep, event promoter, or host any type of paintball events or clinics, please submit your event.
Don't see your league listed? Contact us to be added..