- Chad George of Houston Heat Out for PSP Chicago OpenPosted 3 days ago
- Omaha Vicious Picks Up Keith DeVit, Jr. and Luis Munoz for PSP Chicago OpenPosted 10 days ago
- 2013 PSP Chicao Open Field Layout ReleasedPosted 11 days ago
- Jacob Edwards to Houston HeatPosted 18 days ago
- Breaking News: Vancouver Vendetta Drops NPPLPosted 18 days ago
- Breaking News: Jacob Edwards Leaves Tampa Bay DamagePosted 22 days ago
- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 40 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 52 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 59 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 60 days ago
About Social Paintball
Social Paintball is the preeminent independent paintball news, videos, analysis and information resource with up to the minute news, the latest videos, and industry interviews; we have it all. What first started out as a free paintball social networking community that allowed you to watch, upload, and share paintball videos, photos, podcasts, and blogs, has now turned into the largest paintball news organization online.
Why?: With the popularity of news, social media, and video services on the web growing, we noticed that their wasn’t any one paintball news network that was delivering consistent news and information to the paintball world.
Enter Social Paintball: We launched with the aim of becoming the premiere paintball news, video, photo, podcasting, and blogging community to help spread paintball.
Intent on becoming THE premiere paintball news network, our service is 100% free and always will be. Anyone can read, watch the videos, check photos, listen to podcasts. Via our social networking sub-site, users can upload paintball videos, photos, and podcasts into several categories, create groups, post blogs, customize profiles, send messages and invite other members. This free service also lets members embed the videos, photos, and podcasts on their own websites and online profiles, saving them untold amounts of server resources and bandwidth costs.
Let’s share the paintball love!