- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Updated: February 20, 2014 at 8:28 AM
The PSP has released the 2014 Dallas Open field layout, three weeks before the event. This marks a change in PSP policy as in previous years the league has only given players the layout two weeks before the event.
Snake player – rejoice!
What do you think of the new layout?