- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Updated: February 20, 2014 at 8:28 AM
The PSP has released the 2014 Dallas Open field layout, three weeks before the event. This marks a change in PSP policy as in previous years the league has only given players the layout two weeks before the event.
Snake player – rejoice!
What do you think of the new layout?