- 2014 PSP Dallas Open Webcast and Coverage
- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
Why Parents Should Let Kids Play Paintball
- Updated: January 31, 2014 at 10:43 AM
In this edition of his popular video blog, Gordon More presents arguments for parents to allow their kids to play paintball. If you still have questions, or would like to see some research presented in Gordon’s post, feel free to click on the links provided after the video!
Gordon More is a paintball playing parent. He frequently plays with his son.
Here are some links to help you with researching the safety aspects of the sport: