- LA Ironmen’s Pestana: “MAO is huge for us.”
- APL 2014 Windy City Open Layout Released
- 5 Burning Questions For 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open
- University of Central Florida Golden Knights Win NCPA Championships
- PlayGround Paintball League Event 1 Video
- 2014 NCPA Championships Day 1 Recap
- Watch the 2014 NCPA National Championships!
- 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open Field Layout
- 2014 Mediterranean Cup Gallery, Millennium Series
- Major Tournament Cancelled in Malaysia
Why Parents Should Let Kids Play Paintball
- Updated: January 31, 2014 at 10:43 AM
In this edition of his popular video blog, Gordon More presents arguments for parents to allow their kids to play paintball. If you still have questions, or would like to see some research presented in Gordon’s post, feel free to click on the links provided after the video!
Gordon More is a paintball playing parent. He frequently plays with his son.
Here are some links to help you with researching the safety aspects of the sport: