- Social is Hiring Videographers and Editors
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Saturday Preview Gallery
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Friday Preview Gallery
- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
Why Parents Should Let Kids Play Paintball
- Updated: January 31, 2014 at 10:43 AM
In this edition of his popular video blog, Gordon More presents arguments for parents to allow their kids to play paintball. If you still have questions, or would like to see some research presented in Gordon’s post, feel free to click on the links provided after the video!
Gordon More is a paintball playing parent. He frequently plays with his son.
Here are some links to help you with researching the safety aspects of the sport: