- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
Why Parents Should Let Kids Play Paintball
- Updated: January 31, 2014 at 10:43 AM
In this edition of his popular video blog, Gordon More presents arguments for parents to allow their kids to play paintball. If you still have questions, or would like to see some research presented in Gordon’s post, feel free to click on the links provided after the video!
Gordon More is a paintball playing parent. He frequently plays with his son.
Here are some links to help you with researching the safety aspects of the sport: