- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
2014 PSP Official Sample Layouts
- Updated: January 19, 2014 at 11:44 PM
A few days ago the PSP released their sample field layouts for teams to begin practicing on, using the latest bunker set which includes the new wings. Without giving too much criticism, the fact that the PSP has brought on former Sup’Air employee and field designer Damien Thareau is a positive sign. Also, there are rumors that experts such as Paul Richards, who is also with the PSP now, will be giving input on field designs.
What do you think? Do you like what you see?