- Social is Hiring Videographers and Editors
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Saturday Preview Gallery
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Friday Preview Gallery
- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
2014 PSP Official Sample Layouts
- Updated: January 19, 2014 at 11:44 PM
A few days ago the PSP released their sample field layouts for teams to begin practicing on, using the latest bunker set which includes the new wings. Without giving too much criticism, the fact that the PSP has brought on former Sup’Air employee and field designer Damien Thareau is a positive sign. Also, there are rumors that experts such as Paul Richards, who is also with the PSP now, will be giving input on field designs.
What do you think? Do you like what you see?