- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
2014 PSP Official Sample Layouts
- Updated: January 19, 2014 at 11:44 PM
A few days ago the PSP released their sample field layouts for teams to begin practicing on, using the latest bunker set which includes the new wings. Without giving too much criticism, the fact that the PSP has brought on former Sup’Air employee and field designer Damien Thareau is a positive sign. Also, there are rumors that experts such as Paul Richards, who is also with the PSP now, will be giving input on field designs.
What do you think? Do you like what you see?