- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
Darryl Trent Confirms New DLX Luxe OLED, Not 3.0
- Updated: January 9, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Rumors spread that a Luxe 3.0 was being released after photos were leaked online of a Luxe gun case. We contacted the powers that be to get an official word on the matter. We’ve just received a letter from Darryl Trent of DLX Technology Group, makers of the Luxe paintball gun. The official response is below.
From the desk of Darryl Trent
Images of a new case were recently leaked and it was assumed the case was for a new Luxe marker. I’m not sure who leaked these images or how they got them but now that they’re out I think it’s important to clarify what is rumor and what is true.
A Luxe with a new OLED board, and several other minor upgrades will be available for purchase soon. There isn’t a lot we can do to the Luxe 2.0 to make it better. The changes we made are comparatively small so we’re not calling it a 2.5 or 3.0, we’re simply calling it the Luxe OLED.
We’ve been working to bring our customers the best marker available and providing the best customer service in the industry. Although the Luxe might be changing, our dedication to Luxe owners has not. Everyone at DLX is dedicated to ensuring everyone who owns a Luxe feels like they’re part of our paintball family. It isn’t just about buying a marker; it’s about joining a winning team. Really, the news isn’t that we’ve made some changes to the Luxe, the news is that we’re re-dedicating ourselves to every Luxe owner out there, no matter if the marker is a 1.0, 1.5, or 2.0.
I will have the Luxe OLED at Paintball Extravaganza in late February and will make sure the DLX Facebook page has the latest information regarding when the OLED will be available for purchase. There are plans for an upgrade kit for 2.0’s in the future, but for the moment we will be focused on the OLED.
We do still currently have 2.0’s, and with the price drop we expect to see an increase in demand.
The marker market has become even more competitive over the years with gun manufactures bringing out better and better products. We still believe that the Luxe is the best marker available, but why not make the best marker even better?
OLED Luxes will have an MSRP of $1,500, non OLED 2.0s will have an MSRP of $1,250 while supplies last.