- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
- 2014 PSP Mid Atlantic Open Challengers Finals Video
- 2014 CPL Pro Finals, Houston Heat vs Edmonton Impact Video
- Tampa Bay Damage, Art Chaos Raw Practice Video
Breaking News: G.I. Sportz Acquires Tippmann Sports
- Updated: December 20, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Official Press Release – G.I. Sportz is pleased to announce it has acquired Tippmann Sports, bringing together two iconic paintball companies. This transaction brings the industry’s leading brands of paint (G.I. Sportz and DXS), markers (Tippmann and GI Victus), goggles (Vforce) and accessories together under one roof creating a global industry one stop shop.
“This fulfills a longtime dream of bringing together the industry’s most prolific product innovators and leading brands to create a dominant industry player owned and operated by paintball players,” said Richmond Italia, Chairman and CEO of G.I. Sportz.
“By combining the resources of two companies that manufacture products in North America, we’ll be able to serve the paintball industry in new and exciting ways while continuing our dedication to leading-edge products and unmatched customer support” said Denny Tippmann Jr., President of Tippmann Sports.
Both Richmond and Denny Jr. agree that its time paintball comes back home. Made in AMERICA, run by PAINTBALL PLAYERS.
For more information please contact:
Dave “Opie” Thomas
G.I. Sportz Inc.
1-800-671-9963 ext 3150
Director of Marketing