- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
PSP Events Hires Damien Thareau as Event Manager
- Updated: December 16, 2013 at 10:55 PM
The PSP has just announced the hiring of long time Sup’Air employee Damien Thareau to the new position of “Event Manager.” We reached out to Damien to get an idea of exactly what he’ll be doing. Below is his response, along with the press release.
“My position is multi-faceted and encompasses the PSP event experience from beginning to end.
My main duties [include being the:] primary contact for the Press/Media, primary contact for our sponsors and vendors, designing the site and playing field layouts of the PSP events [and] overseeing the setup of the PSP events.
And of course being on-site to hand you a hot beverage in the morning Don’t quote me on this one… but I will do my best so the coffee is hot at 6:00AM.”
Paintball Sports Promotions Hires an Event Manager
Lawrenceville, GA – The PSP (www.pspevents.com) is proud to announce Damien Thareau as the newest member of the PSP team. Damien Thareau comes with a wealth of experience within the Industry, having spent the last eleven years at Adrenaline Games where he was known for his field layout designs but mostly overseeing Sup’AirBall’s day-to-day operations.
Damien joins the PSP as Event Manager to strengthen PSP’s success in providing high quality events in North America and, through its affiliates’ program, around the world. Damien commented, “I am excited to start a new challenge within PSP and look forward to working with the team to further develop what are already considered events of the highest quality.”
Lane Wright, Chief Operating Officer said, “Damien’s experience and industry knowledge make him a key addition to the PSP family and the ideal candidate for his new role as Event Manager. As part of our commitment to being the leading company in our industry and providing the best tournaments anywhere I’m confident that Damien will be instrumental to our future success.”
About Paintball Sports Promotions
The PSP is the #1 professional paintball league, with over 150 years of combined experience. PSP’s understanding and experience in the Industry is unparalleled. More information on the company’s upcoming events, rankings, webcast and more is available at: www.pspevents.com.
Paintball Sports Promotions
248 E Crogan St
Lawrenceville GA 30052
Office: (770) 466-5558