- LA Ironmen’s Pestana: “MAO is huge for us.”
- APL 2014 Windy City Open Layout Released
- 5 Burning Questions For 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open
- University of Central Florida Golden Knights Win NCPA Championships
- PlayGround Paintball League Event 1 Video
- 2014 NCPA Championships Day 1 Recap
- Watch the 2014 NCPA National Championships!
- 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open Field Layout
- 2014 Mediterranean Cup Gallery, Millennium Series
- Major Tournament Cancelled in Malaysia
San Antonio X-Factor Wins the 2013 PSP World Cup
- Updated: October 23, 2013 at 1:13 AM
This past weekend the PSP finished out the 2013 season on a high note with the World Cup coming to a close, and at the top of the heap was an unlikely San Antonio X-Factor. The Texas squad has had a few rough seasons, breaking into the top four but only a few times which lead to them acquiring Tampa Bay Damage head coach Paul Richards as a player development specialist during the 2012 off season, in hopes that his experience and knowledge would give the needed spark.
While the first few events of 2013 were rocky the team continued to fight forward through the inconsistencies and eventually found themselves pitted against Edmonton Impact during the World Cup finals. Ironically, their game was a virtual parallel to their season as the team quickly found themselves in a sizable hole with a tall mountain to climb. However, against all odds and unlike events of the past X-Factor was able to summon enough strength to mount an unbelievable comeback and win with a final score of 7-5, securing their spot as the 2013 World Cup Champions.
Win/Loss – 4-2
Points Gained – 29 total, 4.83 PPG average
Points Allowed -27 total, 4.5 PPG average