- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
2013 WCPPL Event 3 Field Layout Released
- Updated: August 30, 2013 at 1:19 PM
The 2013 WCPPL Event 3 field layout has officially been released to the public. Many west coast based paintball teams will be hitting the layout this weekend to get ready for the event which will be held on September 14th & 15th at Camp Pendleton Paintball Park in California. We will be on-location during the event to produce the official WCCPL event video.
How do you think the field will play? Where will you be practicing? Leave your comments below.
Source: Mike Hinman, WCPPL Owner