- Breaking News: G.I. Sportz Acquires Tippmann SportsPosted 2 hours ago
- 2013 Coach of the Year: Rusty Glaze, San Diego DynastyPosted 18 hours ago
- Thomas “The Troll” Taylor and Sacramento XSV Part WaysPosted 2 days ago
- PSP Events Hires Damien Thareau as Event ManagerPosted 4 days ago
- PSP Pro Divisions to Shoot 10.2 BPS in 2014Posted 8 days ago
- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 16 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 16 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 28 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 39 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 41 days ago
2013 WCPPL Event 3 Field Layout Released
- Updated: August 30, 2013 at 1:19 PM
The 2013 WCPPL Event 3 field layout has officially been released to the public. Many west coast based paintball teams will be hitting the layout this weekend to get ready for the event which will be held on September 14th & 15th at Camp Pendleton Paintball Park in California. We will be on-location during the event to produce the official WCCPL event video.
How do you think the field will play? Where will you be practicing? Leave your comments below.
Source: Mike Hinman, WCPPL Owner