- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
2013 PSP West Coast Open Field Layout Released
- Updated: July 31, 2013 at 7:08 PM
The 2013 PSP West Coast Open field layout has officially been released to the public. Many professional and novice paintball teams will be hitting the layout this weekend to get ready for the event. We will be on-location filming several pro teams as they get their game plans ready.
How do you think the field will play? Where will you be practicing? Leave your comments below.