- PSP to Shoot 10 BPS in 2014?Posted 14 hours ago
- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 8 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 9 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 21 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 32 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 34 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 38 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 38 days ago
- Major Losses for Houston Heat: Edwards, Fedorov, Kniazev, SolnishkovPosted 42 days ago
- The Prodigal Son Returns, Jacob Edwards to Tampa Bay DamagePosted 42 days ago
2013 PSP West Coast Open Field Layout Released
- Updated: July 31, 2013 at 7:08 PM
The 2013 PSP West Coast Open field layout has officially been released to the public. Many professional and novice paintball teams will be hitting the layout this weekend to get ready for the event. We will be on-location filming several pro teams as they get their game plans ready.
How do you think the field will play? Where will you be practicing? Leave your comments below.