- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
2013 PSP West Coast Open Field Layout Released
- Updated: July 31, 2013 at 7:08 PM
The 2013 PSP West Coast Open field layout has officially been released to the public. Many professional and novice paintball teams will be hitting the layout this weekend to get ready for the event. We will be on-location filming several pro teams as they get their game plans ready.
How do you think the field will play? Where will you be practicing? Leave your comments below.