- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
Breaking News: LA Ironmen Cut Justin “LJ” Schwarz, Evaluate Kenny Frank
- Updated: July 23, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Long-time pro Justin “LJ” Schwarz (Front, PBA Rank #82) has been cut from the Los Angeles Ironmen and will not be playing with the organization for the remainder of the 2013 season. Schwarz, an emotionally-charged, competitive player, led a revamped Ironmen roster last reason, but has had little success in 2013. The Ironmen have not been having the success they were anticipating coming into the season, but in the 5th overall position with two events left, are still within reach of the top spot in the series.
The move is timely as the Ironmen are set to compete in PSP West Coast Open in August and is just in time for the forthcoming field layout release by the PSP.
“[The] Ironmen have chosen to go in a different direction,” said Head coach, Mike Hinman. “We are evaluating Kenny Frank to potentially add him to the roster for the West Coast Open.”
Schwarz confirmed the move via his Facebook page:
Kenny Frank most recently tried out for PSP professional paintball team Tampa Bay Damage in Florida, nearly making the cut. He has been playing on DC Arsenal in the NPPL.
Photos: ElShooter / JRG