- LA Ironmen’s Pestana: “MAO is huge for us.”
- APL 2014 Windy City Open Layout Released
- 5 Burning Questions For 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open
- University of Central Florida Golden Knights Win NCPA Championships
- PlayGround Paintball League Event 1 Video
- 2014 NCPA Championships Day 1 Recap
- Watch the 2014 NCPA National Championships!
- 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open Field Layout
- 2014 Mediterranean Cup Gallery, Millennium Series
- Major Tournament Cancelled in Malaysia
Chad George of Houston Heat Out for PSP Chicago Open
- Updated: June 14, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Houston Heat is reporting that star snake player, Chad George, will not be playing during the Chicago Open. Below is the full statement:
Injury Report: Chad George #57
HOUSTON, TX – Friday, June 14, 2013 – Chad George sustained a foot injury during practice in Texas and will not be playing in the upcoming PSP Chicago Open.
George, who plays snake for Houston Heat, will be out for 6 to 8 weeks with a broken fifth metatarsal.
“Chad is a role player, but Houston Heat has the depth to set up and still win,” said Randy “Sarge” Smith. “His play on the field will be missed and we’re praying for a quick recovery so he can get back to doing what he loves.”
“It’s upsetting to be injured and out for the Chicago event,” said Chad George. “But with the team practicing harder than ever and with the addition of Jacob Edwards, there’s no doubt in my mind that we will bring home a win. In the meantime, I will be eating my Wheaties to ensure a speedy recovery.”
This leaves the door open for Jacob Edwards, who will be making his Houston Heat debut in Chicago, to make an immediate impact and silence critics who have questioned his move.