- Social is Hiring Videographers and Editors
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Saturday Preview Gallery
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Friday Preview Gallery
- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
2013 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout Released
- Updated: June 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM
The 2013 PSP Chicago Open field layout has officially been released to the public. How do you feel about the lack of a ‘back center’ bunker on yet another layout this season?
We have professional teams already telling us how they plan on slowing down the field, so there goes the “aggressive field” argument.