- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
2013 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout Released
- Updated: June 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM
The 2013 PSP Chicago Open field layout has officially been released to the public. How do you feel about the lack of a ‘back center’ bunker on yet another layout this season?
We have professional teams already telling us how they plan on slowing down the field, so there goes the “aggressive field” argument.