- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
2013 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout Released
- Updated: June 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM
The 2013 PSP Chicago Open field layout has officially been released to the public. How do you feel about the lack of a ‘back center’ bunker on yet another layout this season?
We have professional teams already telling us how they plan on slowing down the field, so there goes the “aggressive field” argument.