- Breaking News: G.I. Sportz Acquires Tippmann SportsPosted 2 hours ago
- 2013 Coach of the Year: Rusty Glaze, San Diego DynastyPosted 18 hours ago
- Thomas “The Troll” Taylor and Sacramento XSV Part WaysPosted 2 days ago
- PSP Events Hires Damien Thareau as Event ManagerPosted 4 days ago
- PSP Pro Divisions to Shoot 10.2 BPS in 2014Posted 8 days ago
- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 16 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 16 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 28 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 39 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 41 days ago
2013 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout Released
- Updated: June 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM
The 2013 PSP Chicago Open field layout has officially been released to the public. How do you feel about the lack of a ‘back center’ bunker on yet another layout this season?
We have professional teams already telling us how they plan on slowing down the field, so there goes the “aggressive field” argument.