- Tampa Bay Damage Retires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
2013 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout Released
- Updated: June 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM
The 2013 PSP Chicago Open field layout has officially been released to the public. How do you feel about the lack of a ‘back center’ bunker on yet another layout this season?
We have professional teams already telling us how they plan on slowing down the field, so there goes the “aggressive field” argument.