- Social is Hiring Videographers and Editors
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Saturday Preview Gallery
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Friday Preview Gallery
- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSP
- Updated: April 10, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Sources close to the Arsenal paintball program have informed Social Paintball that team owner Tom Fore, long time NPPL co-owner and 7-man advocate, plans to withdraw the team from NPPL competition to compete in the PSP for the remainder of the season.
This decision could not have come at a worse time for the NPPL, who has already lost many professional teams, as the NPPL flagship event at Huntington Beach is scheduled for this weekend. As well as completely having to redo the entire schedule, the league must also scramble to figure how to organize the Pro division.
This story is still developing, stay tuned for updates.
Update: 4/10/13, 10:13 PM
San Diego Dynasty has posted “Saturday we play Arsenal Crush at 1:50pm” on their Facebook page.
Prior to the news of DC Arsenal pulling out of NPPL there was a pro team making its debut as Buffalo Crush. This merging of names appears to be part of the NPPL’s solution for the last minute debacle.
We’ve reached out to NPPL officials for a statement.
Update: 4/10/13, 10:28 PM
A DC Arsenal player, who would rather remain nameless, has sent us a text confirming that Arsenal has “pulled out of the NPPL.”
Update: 4/12/13, 9:39 PM
DC Arsenal is not playing the Huntington Beach event. Instead, the void was filled by Arsenal Crush, Buffalo Crush’s D1 line.
End of Update.