- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSP
- Updated: April 10, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Sources close to the Arsenal paintball program have informed Social Paintball that team owner Tom Fore, long time NPPL co-owner and 7-man advocate, plans to withdraw the team from NPPL competition to compete in the PSP for the remainder of the season.
This decision could not have come at a worse time for the NPPL, who has already lost many professional teams, as the NPPL flagship event at Huntington Beach is scheduled for this weekend. As well as completely having to redo the entire schedule, the league must also scramble to figure how to organize the Pro division.
This story is still developing, stay tuned for updates.
Update: 4/10/13, 10:13 PM
San Diego Dynasty has posted “Saturday we play Arsenal Crush at 1:50pm” on their Facebook page.
Prior to the news of DC Arsenal pulling out of NPPL there was a pro team making its debut as Buffalo Crush. This merging of names appears to be part of the NPPL’s solution for the last minute debacle.
We’ve reached out to NPPL officials for a statement.
Update: 4/10/13, 10:28 PM
A DC Arsenal player, who would rather remain nameless, has sent us a text confirming that Arsenal has “pulled out of the NPPL.”
Update: 4/12/13, 9:39 PM
DC Arsenal is not playing the Huntington Beach event. Instead, the void was filled by Arsenal Crush, Buffalo Crush’s D1 line.
End of Update.