- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 1 hour ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 5 hours ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 12 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 23 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 26 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 29 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 30 days ago
- Major Losses for Houston Heat: Edwards, Fedorov, Kniazev, SolnishkovPosted 33 days ago
- The Prodigal Son Returns, Jacob Edwards to Tampa Bay DamagePosted 33 days ago
- San Diego Dynasty Secures 2013 PSP Series TitlePosted 42 days ago
Virtue Hires Dave Bains as New Sponsorship Director
- Updated: March 8, 2013 at 9:14 PM
On the heels of recently teaming up with Virtue to use the Spire, Dave Bains is now coming on board as Virtue’s Sponsorship Director. Bains will be in charge of all sponsorship programs and will work closely with all of Virtue’s teams to help them be successful on the field.
“I’ve been at the top level of paintball for a long time, but I’ve never wanted to have what you’d call an a typical ‘industry job’” said Bains, “However, my love of the game and desire to help grow regional talent matches up perfectly with Virtue.”
Dave’s initial focus will be to setup sponsorship programs through stores all over the world. “At Virtue, we have the philosophy that if paintball stores are successful, we are successful. So my first goal is to work directly with stores to identify a team they’d like us to sponsor.”
Bains remains committed to playing on Impact in the PSP and Millennium this year. “But wherever possible, I’d like to help out some of the divisional Virtue teams at the events. When you come on board with Virtue, we want to help your team succeed.”
“One of the reasons we’re so excited to work with Dave is he is not only committed to getting teams on board with the Spire, but more importantly he’s in a unique position to offer great advice to all our teams as the one of the top pros in the history of the game. To put it another way, who would you rather give you some advice, me or Dave Bains?” said Chris Williams of Virtue Paintball.
Paintball stores which are interested in working with Dave & Virtue to sponsor a team should contact Dave directly at the contact details below.
cell: (916) CEPP-210