- LA Ironmen’s Pestana: “MAO is huge for us.”
- APL 2014 Windy City Open Layout Released
- 5 Burning Questions For 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open
- University of Central Florida Golden Knights Win NCPA Championships
- PlayGround Paintball League Event 1 Video
- 2014 NCPA Championships Day 1 Recap
- Watch the 2014 NCPA National Championships!
- 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open Field Layout
- 2014 Mediterranean Cup Gallery, Millennium Series
- Major Tournament Cancelled in Malaysia
Custom Built Paintball Gun Storage Closet Holds 50 Guns
- Updated: February 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Dan of ArmoryPaintball.com reveals how he stores all of his markers for sale and explains the functions behind the closet and how it was built. Feel free to ask any questions and Dan will answer!
Info on the cabinet: Holds 50 guns plus an entire bottom ground level shelf for guns with cases. Lowes lightweight composite plastic kit cabinet is where it originated from; the partition walls are made of plywood mounted with metal rails to connect them to the plastic shelf itself. The cabinet goes together without any tools, but screws were needed to modify the shelves. Shelves are adjustable and a great space saver!
Info on Armory (provided by Dan): ArmoryPaintball.com is a small business founded, owned and operated solely by Dan Westervelt (age 20). ArmoryPaintball.com is the largest online retailer of used paintball products in the world, specializing primarily in used parts (Autococker, Intimidator, Shocker, etc) and used markers. The website has 450+ products listed on it. The company also has the 6th highest all-time feedback on PbNation.com under username FoidPoosening with over +840 feedback!
Shout out to Dan or ArmoryPaintball.com.