- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Retires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
Custom Built Paintball Gun Storage Closet Holds 50 Guns
- Updated: February 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Dan of ArmoryPaintball.com reveals how he stores all of his markers for sale and explains the functions behind the closet and how it was built. Feel free to ask any questions and Dan will answer!
Info on the cabinet: Holds 50 guns plus an entire bottom ground level shelf for guns with cases. Lowes lightweight composite plastic kit cabinet is where it originated from; the partition walls are made of plywood mounted with metal rails to connect them to the plastic shelf itself. The cabinet goes together without any tools, but screws were needed to modify the shelves. Shelves are adjustable and a great space saver!
Info on Armory (provided by Dan): ArmoryPaintball.com is a small business founded, owned and operated solely by Dan Westervelt (age 20). ArmoryPaintball.com is the largest online retailer of used paintball products in the world, specializing primarily in used parts (Autococker, Intimidator, Shocker, etc) and used markers. The website has 450+ products listed on it. The company also has the 6th highest all-time feedback on PbNation.com under username FoidPoosening with over +840 feedback!
Shout out to Dan or ArmoryPaintball.com.