- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
Custom Built Paintball Gun Storage Closet Holds 50 Guns
- Updated: February 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Dan of ArmoryPaintball.com reveals how he stores all of his markers for sale and explains the functions behind the closet and how it was built. Feel free to ask any questions and Dan will answer!
Info on the cabinet: Holds 50 guns plus an entire bottom ground level shelf for guns with cases. Lowes lightweight composite plastic kit cabinet is where it originated from; the partition walls are made of plywood mounted with metal rails to connect them to the plastic shelf itself. The cabinet goes together without any tools, but screws were needed to modify the shelves. Shelves are adjustable and a great space saver!
Info on Armory (provided by Dan): ArmoryPaintball.com is a small business founded, owned and operated solely by Dan Westervelt (age 20). ArmoryPaintball.com is the largest online retailer of used paintball products in the world, specializing primarily in used parts (Autococker, Intimidator, Shocker, etc) and used markers. The website has 450+ products listed on it. The company also has the 6th highest all-time feedback on PbNation.com under username FoidPoosening with over +840 feedback!
Shout out to Dan or ArmoryPaintball.com.