- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 14 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 26 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 33 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 34 days ago
- NPPL Refocuses and Changes Remaining SchedulePosted 35 days ago
- 2013 PSP MAO Field Layout ReleasedPosted 35 days ago
- San Antonio X-Factor Takes 1st Place in the NPPL Surf City USA Open at Huntington BeachPosted 37 days ago
- Toulouse Tontons Defeat Edmonton Impact to Win the Millennium Series Mediterranean CupPosted 38 days ago
- PSP Announces West Coast Open, Event 4 in CaliforniaPosted 40 days ago
- DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSPPosted 42 days ago
Custom Built Paintball Gun Storage Closet Holds 50 Guns
- Updated: February 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Dan of ArmoryPaintball.com reveals how he stores all of his markers for sale and explains the functions behind the closet and how it was built. Feel free to ask any questions and Dan will answer!
Info on the cabinet: Holds 50 guns plus an entire bottom ground level shelf for guns with cases. Lowes lightweight composite plastic kit cabinet is where it originated from; the partition walls are made of plywood mounted with metal rails to connect them to the plastic shelf itself. The cabinet goes together without any tools, but screws were needed to modify the shelves. Shelves are adjustable and a great space saver!
Info on Armory (provided by Dan): ArmoryPaintball.com is a small business founded, owned and operated solely by Dan Westervelt (age 20). ArmoryPaintball.com is the largest online retailer of used paintball products in the world, specializing primarily in used parts (Autococker, Intimidator, Shocker, etc) and used markers. The website has 450+ products listed on it. The company also has the 6th highest all-time feedback on PbNation.com under username FoidPoosening with over +840 feedback!
Shout out to Dan or ArmoryPaintball.com.