- Tampa Bay Damage Retires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
Dye Precision Now an Official Paint Sponsor of PSP
- Updated: February 22, 2013 at 3:18 PM
San Diego, California – DYE is excited to announce they have become an official paintball sponsor for the 2013 PSP Season. All of DYE’s flagship teams will be shooting DYE Competition Grade (CG) Paintballs this year, including (but not limited to) the Los Angeles Ironmen, Tampa Bay Damage, and Toulouse TonTons.
DYE CG was introduced to the competitive paintball scene last year in the 2012 Millennium Series. The resulting praise for it’s elevated level of performance created an overwhelming demand for the product, the high demand was at such a level DYE felt compelled to enter the US market by supporting the most competitive league in professional paintball, the PSP.
CG’s Dyetanium dark navy shell provides optimal shape and roundness with unmatched consistency from ball to ball. The DYE CG fill contains a proprietary high-visibility mixture, providing definitive marking ability. DYE’s custom engineered shell creates a perfect balance of allowing the user to see the paint in flight, but not easily reveal your position to opponents. CG’s vibrant yellow fill has an unmistakable marking ability, which is of utmost importance during competition.
Meticulously engineered and quality controlled to exact tolerances, the new DYE CG Paintballs define professional level accuracy.
Teams interested in shooting DYE Paint at the PSP should contact:
Dye Paintball / Dave Pando
10637 Scripps Summit Ct.
San Diego, CA 92131
P (858)536-5183 ext. 250