- 2013 Coach of the Year: Rusty Glaze, San Diego DynastyPosted 14 hours ago
- Thomas “The Troll” Taylor and Sacramento XSV Part WaysPosted 2 days ago
- PSP Events Hires Damien Thareau as Event ManagerPosted 3 days ago
- PSP Pro Divisions to Shoot 10.2 BPS in 2014Posted 8 days ago
- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 15 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 16 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 28 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 38 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 41 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 45 days ago
Breaking News: Tampa Bay Damage Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak, formerly of Los Angeles Ironmen
- Updated: February 11, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Several hours ago Social Paintball was informed that Tampa Bay Damage has signed Timothy “Raney” Stanczak, formerly of the Los Angeles Ironmen. During the 2012 PSP campaign Stanczak finished the 33rd ranked paintball player in the world, and provided an excellent mid-field option for the rebuilding Ironmen during the second half of the season.
Also, this should come as no surprise due to the fact Raney has some prior experience with Tampa as he played with them during the 2012 NPPL Las Vegas World Championships, when a knee injury sidelined him. Joey Blute has stated that an official video release is forthcoming and will take place during an interview that Social Paintball is conducting with the team.
“After playing with Raney in Vegas last year we know he was a good fit. We are glad to add some one of Raney’s talent. 2013 is going to be good,” said Blute.