- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
Breaking News: Tampa Bay Damage Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak, formerly of Los Angeles Ironmen
- Updated: February 11, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Several hours ago Social Paintball was informed that Tampa Bay Damage has signed Timothy “Raney” Stanczak, formerly of the Los Angeles Ironmen. During the 2012 PSP campaign Stanczak finished the 33rd ranked paintball player in the world, and provided an excellent mid-field option for the rebuilding Ironmen during the second half of the season.
Also, this should come as no surprise due to the fact Raney has some prior experience with Tampa as he played with them during the 2012 NPPL Las Vegas World Championships, when a knee injury sidelined him. Joey Blute has stated that an official video release is forthcoming and will take place during an interview that Social Paintball is conducting with the team.
“After playing with Raney in Vegas last year we know he was a good fit. We are glad to add some one of Raney’s talent. 2013 is going to be good,” said Blute.