- Social is Hiring Videographers and Editors
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Saturday Preview Gallery
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Friday Preview Gallery
- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
Raza Becomes Official Apparel Sponsor for Houston Heat
- Updated: February 8, 2013 at 1:11 PM
HOUSTON, TX – Friday, February 8, 2013 – Houston Heat signs Raza as its official custom apparel sponsor for the 2013 season, bringing branded merchandise to Heat players and fans.
The championship team, which earlier announced it had re-signed G.I. Sportz and DLX Technologies, has brought another key industry player on board as it enters its second season.
“Raza’s vision of offering a quality product with great service is exactly what we were looking for in an apparel sponsor,” said Randy “Sarge” Smith, owner of Houston Heat. “Heat is a tight-knit group, so we felt it was important that we were able to look as cohesive as we feel. Todd and his team have offered us just that – an opportunity to literally wear our pride for our team on our sleeves.”
In addition to designing Houston Heat’s game jerseys for the PSP and Millennium Series, Raza is creating a full line of Heat-branded apparel, including tech shirts, shorts, headbands, barrel bags and other awesome wear.
“Our team at Raza Design and I are very excited for the new partnership with Houston Heat,” said Todd Martinez, owner of Raza. “We all share a mentality of hard work and discipline in order to grow and achieve our goals. Houston Heat has shown, in just a short time, how their dedication can lead to success. Raza hopes to help Houston Heat continue their journey with our full support and a line of fully custom apparel for the team and their fans.”
The Heat-branded Raza apparel will be available to fans soon through their favorite player or www.razalife.com/heat. Be sure to check out razalife.com for all the new products from Raza and Houston Heat and stay tuned for details about the team’s Dallas 2013 jersey design.