- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 5 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 6 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 18 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 29 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 31 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 35 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 35 days ago
- Major Losses for Houston Heat: Edwards, Fedorov, Kniazev, SolnishkovPosted 39 days ago
- The Prodigal Son Returns, Jacob Edwards to Tampa Bay DamagePosted 39 days ago
- San Diego Dynasty Secures 2013 PSP Series TitlePosted 47 days ago
Raza Becomes Official Apparel Sponsor for Houston Heat
- Updated: February 8, 2013 at 1:11 PM
HOUSTON, TX – Friday, February 8, 2013 – Houston Heat signs Raza as its official custom apparel sponsor for the 2013 season, bringing branded merchandise to Heat players and fans.
The championship team, which earlier announced it had re-signed G.I. Sportz and DLX Technologies, has brought another key industry player on board as it enters its second season.
“Raza’s vision of offering a quality product with great service is exactly what we were looking for in an apparel sponsor,” said Randy “Sarge” Smith, owner of Houston Heat. “Heat is a tight-knit group, so we felt it was important that we were able to look as cohesive as we feel. Todd and his team have offered us just that – an opportunity to literally wear our pride for our team on our sleeves.”
In addition to designing Houston Heat’s game jerseys for the PSP and Millennium Series, Raza is creating a full line of Heat-branded apparel, including tech shirts, shorts, headbands, barrel bags and other awesome wear.
“Our team at Raza Design and I are very excited for the new partnership with Houston Heat,” said Todd Martinez, owner of Raza. “We all share a mentality of hard work and discipline in order to grow and achieve our goals. Houston Heat has shown, in just a short time, how their dedication can lead to success. Raza hopes to help Houston Heat continue their journey with our full support and a line of fully custom apparel for the team and their fans.”
The Heat-branded Raza apparel will be available to fans soon through their favorite player or www.razalife.com/heat. Be sure to check out razalife.com for all the new products from Raza and Houston Heat and stay tuned for details about the team’s Dallas 2013 jersey design.