- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 10 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 22 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 29 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 30 days ago
- NPPL Refocuses and Changes Remaining SchedulePosted 31 days ago
- 2013 PSP MAO Field Layout ReleasedPosted 31 days ago
- San Antonio X-Factor Takes 1st Place in the NPPL Surf City USA Open at Huntington BeachPosted 33 days ago
- Toulouse Tontons Defeat Edmonton Impact to Win the Millennium Series Mediterranean CupPosted 34 days ago
- PSP Announces West Coast Open, Event 4 in CaliforniaPosted 36 days ago
- DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSPPosted 38 days ago
Russian Legion Training Update
- Updated: February 1, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Russian Legion has started its third full week of the training process. After the first two weeks, where the main emphasis was focused on the physical conditioning of the players, the third week is supposed to make a switch to include more paintball skills.
The players, trainers, and coaches of RL have been trudging through the bitter cold winter weather to their snow covered dome. Thankfully, inside the dome, it is very clean, warm and light. The guys have been very happy to pick up guns in their hands after a little vacation.
Besides all the fun of playing paintball, Legioners also got the chance of trying out the new products from their sponsors, including Virtue’s Spire loaders and Infinity paint from Valken.
There are four more full practice weeks before RL’s flight to the first PSP event and the team is digging really deep to perform well in the new rules format.