- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 4 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 5 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 17 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 27 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 30 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 34 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 34 days ago
- Major Losses for Houston Heat: Edwards, Fedorov, Kniazev, SolnishkovPosted 38 days ago
- The Prodigal Son Returns, Jacob Edwards to Tampa Bay DamagePosted 38 days ago
- San Diego Dynasty Secures 2013 PSP Series TitlePosted 46 days ago
Houston Heat Begins First Preseason Practice at Camp Pendleton
- Updated: January 27, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Houston Heat looks to repeat this year with back-to-back World Cup championships and until someone dethrones them, they have earned the right to call themselves the best team in the world for another season. The PSP Dallas Open is just around the corner. Last season, Houston Heat assembled their group of players, making their final roster around this time. The teams expectations were unbelievably high for themselves, as well as every spectator within the paintball industry. Houston had a pretty outstanding opening event last season, taking 2nd place in their first tournament together, losing to Tampa Bay Damage. Considering Houston has yet to miss the Quarter-Finals Sunday competition, we expect them to be competing in them yet again, at the PSP Dallas Open.
Heat has also hinted towards a major announcement that will be made public in just a few days time. We will provide the update once we have a confirmed statement.
Social Paintball will be in attendance and will be providing video coverage of the practice.
You can follow Houston Heat on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HoustonHeatPaintball.