- Social is Hiring Videographers and Editors
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Saturday Preview Gallery
- 2015 NXL Great Lakes Open – Friday Preview Gallery
- The Resurrection Series with Tampa Bay Damage (TBD) – Episode 1 – Back To Life
- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
Edmonton Impact Signs Greg Siewers from Team Infamous
- Updated: January 24, 2013 at 9:15 AM
During the PSP Chicago event he finished as the second overall player behind Dynasty’s Ryan Greenspan, and displayed an incredible offensive attack, ending with 29 confirmed kills, 0 penalties and a survival rating of 77%. His play was fluid, relaxed and controlled as he showed off his gun skills on the hotly contested dorito side, which became the sparing ground for the worlds best players.
The reason for the move is unknown, however speculation is that friction has formed between the team and Siewers, as Paintball Access has reported that Siewers left the team by text-messaging head coach Todd Martinez. While texing may be a norm in society and media outlets may be over analyzing the situation, it is hard to argue with the skeptics due to the incredible year Infamous had. The 2013 season was one of the most successful years in the organizations history, but the way Siewers left the team does not speak well for this coming season.
There are also rumors floating around the professional division that Impact is willing to “break out the piggy bank.” While no dollar sign has been attributed to Siewers, it is safe to assume that there are some greenbacks behind the motivation.