- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
- 2014 PSP Mid Atlantic Open Challengers Finals Video
- 2014 CPL Pro Finals, Houston Heat vs Edmonton Impact Video
- Tampa Bay Damage, Art Chaos Raw Practice Video
Breaking News: Tampa Bay Damage Signs Alex “Mouse” Goldman to a 1 Year Deal
- Updated: November 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Goldman had a breakout 2011 season, winning four straight tournaments with Dynasty and arguably becoming the best paintball player in the world. At the end of the last season, Goldman announced his “retirement” from paintball. Although paintball is one of the best sports in the world, the pay isn’t all that great, which is why Alex dedicated to put the sport on the back burner in pursuit of a “bill paying” career opportunity. Shortly after, he returned to the grass and turf to sling paint with Dynasty once again. After playing a few tournaments with Dynasty, everyone noticed Goldman (and his teams performance) were lacking the luster they had last season.
Goldman felt it was time for a change and decided it was in his best interest to sign with the boys from the east coast. Goldman’s performance contributed to Tampa Bay making it to the finals for the first time since Galveston. He has shown that he can perform in the prelims, but we all know that the finals are where champions are born. In one of the longest points of the finals against Houston Heat, Mouse had a clutch performance, shooting out Sam Monville and wrapping around to shoot the remaining Heat player, forcing them to concede the point. Of course, Houston Heat would go on to win the match, but it was shown and proven that Alex Goldman is still one of the most dangerous players in the game.
Is this roster addition just what the doctor ordered for Damage’s troubles?
Update: There was a misunderstanding about the actual salary and Tampa Bay Damage prefers it remains undisclosed at this time.