- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Retires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
Did You Get the Memo? Social Paintball Sure Did…From KEE Action Sports!
- Updated: November 8, 2012 at 2:10 AM
While going along our usual day to day, wait…is there such a thing as “usual” at Social Paintball? Anyway, we came across some correspondence from our friends at KEE Action Sports that I found rather shocking. With their permission, we share it with you, our readers.
It is important that I inform you of a marketing change at KEE Action Sports. Effective immediately, Jason A. Taitano, Vice President of Marketing, is no longer with KEE Action Sports. Starting today, I will be your main contact for all KEE Action Sports business including marketing for Empire, JT Paintball, and JT SplatMaster. I will be working directly with John Robinson who is also copied to this e-mail. Please feel free to contact him in the event that I’m out of the office or unavailable.
I look forward to working closely with all of you to continue the growth of our sport and brand.
Scott D. Quarles
KEE Action Sports, LLC.”
Wow! What’s going on at KEE Action Sports? Somebody definitely took action! Best wishes to Scott Quarles, Marketing Manager of KEE Action Sports, LLC. It is our sincerest hope that this is a smooth transition for everyone involved.