- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
Did You Get the Memo? Social Paintball Sure Did…From KEE Action Sports!
- Updated: November 8, 2012 at 2:10 AM
While going along our usual day to day, wait…is there such a thing as “usual” at Social Paintball? Anyway, we came across some correspondence from our friends at KEE Action Sports that I found rather shocking. With their permission, we share it with you, our readers.
It is important that I inform you of a marketing change at KEE Action Sports. Effective immediately, Jason A. Taitano, Vice President of Marketing, is no longer with KEE Action Sports. Starting today, I will be your main contact for all KEE Action Sports business including marketing for Empire, JT Paintball, and JT SplatMaster. I will be working directly with John Robinson who is also copied to this e-mail. Please feel free to contact him in the event that I’m out of the office or unavailable.
I look forward to working closely with all of you to continue the growth of our sport and brand.
Scott D. Quarles
KEE Action Sports, LLC.”
Wow! What’s going on at KEE Action Sports? Somebody definitely took action! Best wishes to Scott Quarles, Marketing Manager of KEE Action Sports, LLC. It is our sincerest hope that this is a smooth transition for everyone involved.