- LA Ironmen’s Pestana: “MAO is huge for us.”
- APL 2014 Windy City Open Layout Released
- 5 Burning Questions For 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open
- University of Central Florida Golden Knights Win NCPA Championships
- PlayGround Paintball League Event 1 Video
- 2014 NCPA Championships Day 1 Recap
- Watch the 2014 NCPA National Championships!
- 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open Field Layout
- 2014 Mediterranean Cup Gallery, Millennium Series
- Major Tournament Cancelled in Malaysia
Did You Get the Memo? Social Paintball Sure Did…From KEE Action Sports!
- Updated: November 8, 2012 at 2:10 AM
While going along our usual day to day, wait…is there such a thing as “usual” at Social Paintball? Anyway, we came across some correspondence from our friends at KEE Action Sports that I found rather shocking. With their permission, we share it with you, our readers.
It is important that I inform you of a marketing change at KEE Action Sports. Effective immediately, Jason A. Taitano, Vice President of Marketing, is no longer with KEE Action Sports. Starting today, I will be your main contact for all KEE Action Sports business including marketing for Empire, JT Paintball, and JT SplatMaster. I will be working directly with John Robinson who is also copied to this e-mail. Please feel free to contact him in the event that I’m out of the office or unavailable.
I look forward to working closely with all of you to continue the growth of our sport and brand.
Scott D. Quarles
KEE Action Sports, LLC.”
Wow! What’s going on at KEE Action Sports? Somebody definitely took action! Best wishes to Scott Quarles, Marketing Manager of KEE Action Sports, LLC. It is our sincerest hope that this is a smooth transition for everyone involved.