- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
Houston Heat Wins the 2012 PSP World Cup and 2012 PSP Series Titles
- Updated: October 28, 2012 at 7:28 PM
As a team Houston Heat was able to shut down the play of Justin Rabackoff and Alex Goldman on the snake side of the field through dominant off the break shooting. They were so successful at this that Tampa stopped sending Rabackoff to the corners and, in a last ditch effort, push him up the middle of the field. This seemed to be the right play, however it was too little too late. Another major part of the equation to winning the World Cup was rendering Tampa Bay Damage back player Dave Baines useless for the majority of the match. Houston’s play was smart, calculated and forced Tampa to play out of position.
Congratulations to everybody involved in the Houston Heat organization: they have proven that they are, hands down, the best team in paintball.