- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
Houston Heat Wins the 2012 PSP World Cup and 2012 PSP Series Titles
- Updated: October 28, 2012 at 7:28 PM
As a team Houston Heat was able to shut down the play of Justin Rabackoff and Alex Goldman on the snake side of the field through dominant off the break shooting. They were so successful at this that Tampa stopped sending Rabackoff to the corners and, in a last ditch effort, push him up the middle of the field. This seemed to be the right play, however it was too little too late. Another major part of the equation to winning the World Cup was rendering Tampa Bay Damage back player Dave Baines useless for the majority of the match. Houston’s play was smart, calculated and forced Tampa to play out of position.
Congratulations to everybody involved in the Houston Heat organization: they have proven that they are, hands down, the best team in paintball.