- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
Houston Heat Wins the 2012 PSP World Cup and 2012 PSP Series Titles
- Updated: October 28, 2012 at 7:28 PM
As a team Houston Heat was able to shut down the play of Justin Rabackoff and Alex Goldman on the snake side of the field through dominant off the break shooting. They were so successful at this that Tampa stopped sending Rabackoff to the corners and, in a last ditch effort, push him up the middle of the field. This seemed to be the right play, however it was too little too late. Another major part of the equation to winning the World Cup was rendering Tampa Bay Damage back player Dave Baines useless for the majority of the match. Houston’s play was smart, calculated and forced Tampa to play out of position.
Congratulations to everybody involved in the Houston Heat organization: they have proven that they are, hands down, the best team in paintball.