- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 13 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 25 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 32 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 33 days ago
- NPPL Refocuses and Changes Remaining SchedulePosted 34 days ago
- 2013 PSP MAO Field Layout ReleasedPosted 34 days ago
- San Antonio X-Factor Takes 1st Place in the NPPL Surf City USA Open at Huntington BeachPosted 37 days ago
- Toulouse Tontons Defeat Edmonton Impact to Win the Millennium Series Mediterranean CupPosted 37 days ago
- PSP Announces West Coast Open, Event 4 in CaliforniaPosted 40 days ago
- DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSPPosted 41 days ago
Jacob Edwards, Tampa Bay Damage, Suffers Ankle Sprain
- Updated: September 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Jacob confirmed with Social Paintball that the sprain is a high ankle sprain and he is currently on medication to ease the pain. Also, he said that he will sit out the upcoming NPPL Vegas event in hopes that he will be back to 100% before the PSP World Cup.
Analysis: While this is not a dagger to the back of Tampa Bay Damage, the loss of the #21 ranked player in the PSP is not something the club would like to be dealing with and it may test their depth. Jacob has given a time table of being back to playing in 2-3 weeks, however it is unlikely that he will be completely 100% in that amount of time as high ankle sprains can linger a month or more, depending on the severity of the injury. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed as best as possible.