- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
Jacob Edwards, Tampa Bay Damage, Suffers Ankle Sprain
- Updated: September 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Jacob confirmed with Social Paintball that the sprain is a high ankle sprain and he is currently on medication to ease the pain. Also, he said that he will sit out the upcoming NPPL Vegas event in hopes that he will be back to 100% before the PSP World Cup.
Analysis: While this is not a dagger to the back of Tampa Bay Damage, the loss of the #21 ranked player in the PSP is not something the club would like to be dealing with and it may test their depth. Jacob has given a time table of being back to playing in 2-3 weeks, however it is unlikely that he will be completely 100% in that amount of time as high ankle sprains can linger a month or more, depending on the severity of the injury. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed as best as possible.