- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
- Chapter 6 of Internal Damage, “High Hopes”
- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
Jacob Edwards, Tampa Bay Damage, Suffers Ankle Sprain
- Updated: September 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Jacob confirmed with Social Paintball that the sprain is a high ankle sprain and he is currently on medication to ease the pain. Also, he said that he will sit out the upcoming NPPL Vegas event in hopes that he will be back to 100% before the PSP World Cup.
Analysis: While this is not a dagger to the back of Tampa Bay Damage, the loss of the #21 ranked player in the PSP is not something the club would like to be dealing with and it may test their depth. Jacob has given a time table of being back to playing in 2-3 weeks, however it is unlikely that he will be completely 100% in that amount of time as high ankle sprains can linger a month or more, depending on the severity of the injury. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed as best as possible.