- Greg Hastings Paintball 3 Video Game and Social Paintball League Join Forces
- Alex “Mouse” Goldman Signs with LA Infamous
- Vicious’ Trevor Resar Joins LA Infamous
- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Unretires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
Jacob Edwards, Tampa Bay Damage, Suffers Ankle Sprain
- Updated: September 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Jacob confirmed with Social Paintball that the sprain is a high ankle sprain and he is currently on medication to ease the pain. Also, he said that he will sit out the upcoming NPPL Vegas event in hopes that he will be back to 100% before the PSP World Cup.
Analysis: While this is not a dagger to the back of Tampa Bay Damage, the loss of the #21 ranked player in the PSP is not something the club would like to be dealing with and it may test their depth. Jacob has given a time table of being back to playing in 2-3 weeks, however it is unlikely that he will be completely 100% in that amount of time as high ankle sprains can linger a month or more, depending on the severity of the injury. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed as best as possible.