- Thomas “The Troll” Taylor and Sacramento XSV Part WaysPosted 9 hours ago
- PSP Events Hires Damien Thareau as Event ManagerPosted 2 days ago
- PSP Pro Divisions to Shoot 10.2 BPS in 2014Posted 6 days ago
- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 14 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 14 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 27 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 37 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 40 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 43 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 44 days ago
Tippmann Sports to Consolidate its U.S. Operations
- Updated: August 21, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Fort Wayne, Ind. – (August 21, 2012) – Tippmann Sports announced today that it will close its Buffalo Grove, Ill. office and consolidate all U.S. sales, marketing and administrative activities into its primary facility in Fort Wayne, Ind. Fort Wayne, of course, is the longtime headquarters of Tippmann and the facility there is roughly 100,000 square feet and employs approximately 90 people. It houses sales, engineering, customer service, purchasing and accounting staff in addition to all U.S. manufacturing and distribution operations. The company’s new service and distribution facility in Tournai, Belgium is not impacted by the U.S. consolidation. The transition to Fort Wayne is expected to be completed within the next 60-90 days.
“With the worldwide economies struggling to gain footing and paintball being a highly discretionary purchase, we decided it was prudent to downsize our operating cost structure for 2013,” said Howard Kosick, CEO and President, for Tippmann Sports. “Companies are making tough business decisions every day to better position themselves for the new economic realities in which we all operate. We believe having one U.S. location will make the organization more cohesive and we look forward to continuing our leadership position in paintball for many years to come.”
About Tippmann Sports:
As a paintball leader for more than 25 years, Tippmann Sports is dedicated to quality manufacturing as well as advancing paintball technology and design. The company serves the global paintball industry from its headquarters and manufacturing facility in Fort Wayne, Indiana as well as its service center and warehouse near Tournai, Belgium. Tippmann Sports’ complete line of paintball markers and related accessories can be found at paintball stores and fields as well as national retailers and sporting goods outlets throughout the world.