- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
Tippmann Sports to Consolidate its U.S. Operations
- Updated: August 21, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Fort Wayne, Ind. – (August 21, 2012) – Tippmann Sports announced today that it will close its Buffalo Grove, Ill. office and consolidate all U.S. sales, marketing and administrative activities into its primary facility in Fort Wayne, Ind. Fort Wayne, of course, is the longtime headquarters of Tippmann and the facility there is roughly 100,000 square feet and employs approximately 90 people. It houses sales, engineering, customer service, purchasing and accounting staff in addition to all U.S. manufacturing and distribution operations. The company’s new service and distribution facility in Tournai, Belgium is not impacted by the U.S. consolidation. The transition to Fort Wayne is expected to be completed within the next 60-90 days.
“With the worldwide economies struggling to gain footing and paintball being a highly discretionary purchase, we decided it was prudent to downsize our operating cost structure for 2013,” said Howard Kosick, CEO and President, for Tippmann Sports. “Companies are making tough business decisions every day to better position themselves for the new economic realities in which we all operate. We believe having one U.S. location will make the organization more cohesive and we look forward to continuing our leadership position in paintball for many years to come.”
About Tippmann Sports:
As a paintball leader for more than 25 years, Tippmann Sports is dedicated to quality manufacturing as well as advancing paintball technology and design. The company serves the global paintball industry from its headquarters and manufacturing facility in Fort Wayne, Indiana as well as its service center and warehouse near Tournai, Belgium. Tippmann Sports’ complete line of paintball markers and related accessories can be found at paintball stores and fields as well as national retailers and sporting goods outlets throughout the world.