- LA Ironmen’s Pestana: “MAO is huge for us.”
- APL 2014 Windy City Open Layout Released
- 5 Burning Questions For 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open
- University of Central Florida Golden Knights Win NCPA Championships
- PlayGround Paintball League Event 1 Video
- 2014 NCPA Championships Day 1 Recap
- Watch the 2014 NCPA National Championships!
- 2014 PSP Mid-Atlantic Open Field Layout
- 2014 Mediterranean Cup Gallery, Millennium Series
- Major Tournament Cancelled in Malaysia
Nike Creates Paintball Portrait of Rafael Nadal
- Updated: June 26, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Rafael Nadal defeated Novak Djokovic at the 2012 French Open final this past Sunday, marking Nadal’s record-breaking seventh win at Roland Garros. His official sponsor, Nike, took to the internet to celebrate this great acheivement. On the Nike Tennis Facebook page, fans were encouraged to leave messages of support. Each fan had their name written on paintballs which were then shot to create a giant painting of Nadal himself. Watch the creation of this “Unstoppable” image, created by Wieden+Kennedy, below.