- Chapter 5 of Internal Damage, “Chopping Block”
- Interview with Baltimore Revo, Going Pro at PSP Chicago
- 2014 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout
- Chapter 4 of Internal Damage, “Blindsided”
- Riley Sullivan and XSV Part Ways, New Players Added to Roster
- Baltimore Revo Goes Pro, Enters PSP Challengers Division
- Pro Team Texas Storm Disbands, Fire at Home Field
- 2014 PSP Mid Atlantic Open Challengers Finals Video
- 2014 CPL Pro Finals, Houston Heat vs Edmonton Impact Video
- Tampa Bay Damage, Art Chaos Raw Practice Video
New: HK Army Epic Speed Feeds
- Updated: June 19, 2012 at 9:27 PM
“These are by far going to be the top speed feeds on the market. The feeds cover the loaders extremely well and have just the right amount of resistance to let the balls feed effectively and not fall out of the loader. The plastic housings are comprised of shatter resistant, thermo-plastic polymer. These are virtually indestructible and come with a free detachable rain lid! Not to mention we have 6 color options and it’s available for all loaders.”
Remember the original speed feeds? The HK Army Epic Speed Feeds look to be a far cry from those as these appear to be one of the sturdiest designs on the market. We can’t wait to get our hands on them!
Does anyone know who invented the first ever speed feed? We do… and you won’t guess who it is unless you know some paintball history.