- Demetrius Ninios and San Antonio X-Factor Part Ways
- Dalton Vanderbyl Back to San Diego Dynasty
- Alex Rodriguez Leaves the LA Ironmen
- Tampa Bay Damage Retires from Paintball
- 2015 SPL (Social Paintball League) Event Schedule Announced
- Paintball Movie | “Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard” (2015) Exclusive Trailer
- Interview with PSP’s Lane Wright on 2015 Rule Changes
- Snake Sits Down with the Poynter Brothers
- London Vicious Sweeps CXBL Elite Series Title
- 2014 PSP World Cup Field Layout Released
New: HK Army Epic Speed Feeds
- Updated: June 19, 2012 at 9:27 PM
“These are by far going to be the top speed feeds on the market. The feeds cover the loaders extremely well and have just the right amount of resistance to let the balls feed effectively and not fall out of the loader. The plastic housings are comprised of shatter resistant, thermo-plastic polymer. These are virtually indestructible and come with a free detachable rain lid! Not to mention we have 6 color options and it’s available for all loaders.”
Remember the original speed feeds? The HK Army Epic Speed Feeds look to be a far cry from those as these appear to be one of the sturdiest designs on the market. We can’t wait to get our hands on them!
Does anyone know who invented the first ever speed feed? We do… and you won’t guess who it is unless you know some paintball history.