- PSP to Shoot 10 BPS in 2014?Posted 9 hours ago
- Damage and Impact to Play WCPPL Pro/Open Division + 2014 DatesPosted 8 days ago
- Upton 187 Crew and Fox4 Paintball Sign with G.I. Sportz for 2014Posted 8 days ago
- Edmonton Impact Signs Timothy “Raney” Stanczak for 2014Posted 21 days ago
- WCPPL to Add Pro/Open Division in 2014Posted 31 days ago
- Sources: Houston Heat to Lose More Players, Monville, George, Woodley and BouchezPosted 34 days ago
- Timothy “Raney” Stanczak and Tampa Bay Damage Part WaysPosted 37 days ago
- American Paintball League (APL) to Debut in 2014, Shawn Walker Speaks about New Pro Paintball LeaguePosted 38 days ago
- Major Losses for Houston Heat: Edwards, Fedorov, Kniazev, SolnishkovPosted 41 days ago
- The Prodigal Son Returns, Jacob Edwards to Tampa Bay DamagePosted 41 days ago
2012 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout Released – Diamond Added
- Updated: June 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM
The PSP has officially released the layout for the 2012 PSP Chicago Open that will be played later this month at CPX Sports in Joliet, IL. The first thing you’ll notice is the diamond on the snake side, or should we call it the diamond side?
Now teams from all over will be able to prepare their game plans for this layout, which is the newest layout released since the Galveston Island/Phoenix Open.
We’ll have our analysis of the layout up shortly.
What do you think?
Is it easy to play? Hard?
What teams will benefit most from this type of layout?
In the mean time, Paintball Access’ Matty Marshall has also posted his analysis of the layout. To read what he had to say, visit: http://www.paintballaccess.com/2012/06/chicago-2012-field-layout-pba-analysis/
For more information on the PSP, please visit: http://pspevents.com