- Chad George of Houston Heat Out for PSP Chicago OpenPosted 3 days ago
- Omaha Vicious Picks Up Keith DeVit, Jr. and Luis Munoz for PSP Chicago OpenPosted 10 days ago
- 2013 PSP Chicao Open Field Layout ReleasedPosted 11 days ago
- Jacob Edwards to Houston HeatPosted 18 days ago
- Breaking News: Vancouver Vendetta Drops NPPLPosted 18 days ago
- Breaking News: Jacob Edwards Leaves Tampa Bay DamagePosted 22 days ago
- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 40 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 52 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 59 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 60 days ago
2012 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout Released – Diamond Added
- Updated: June 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM
The PSP has officially released the layout for the 2012 PSP Chicago Open that will be played later this month at CPX Sports in Joliet, IL. The first thing you’ll notice is the diamond on the snake side, or should we call it the diamond side?
Now teams from all over will be able to prepare their game plans for this layout, which is the newest layout released since the Galveston Island/Phoenix Open.
We’ll have our analysis of the layout up shortly.
What do you think?
Is it easy to play? Hard?
What teams will benefit most from this type of layout?
In the mean time, Paintball Access’ Matty Marshall has also posted his analysis of the layout. To read what he had to say, visit: http://www.paintballaccess.com/2012/06/chicago-2012-field-layout-pba-analysis/
For more information on the PSP, please visit: http://pspevents.com