- Red Storm Signs with Social Paintball for 2014
- American Paintball League (APL) SoCal Open, Sunday Recap
- Video Premiere: Internal Damage, Chapter 1: Welcome Back
- PSP Releases the 2014 Dallas Open Field Layout
- Social Paintball Releases “Internal Damage” Trailer
- Jesse Stephens Leaves X-Factor: His Thoughts
- Dalton Vanderbyl Signs with Tampa Bay Damage
- Toulouse TonTons and Moscow Red Legion Merge Rosters
- Mykel Kovar Back to San Antonio X-Factor
- Art Chaos Announces Roster, Signs Axel Gaudin & Clint Moore
2012 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout Released – Diamond Added
- Updated: June 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM
The PSP has officially released the layout for the 2012 PSP Chicago Open that will be played later this month at CPX Sports in Joliet, IL. The first thing you’ll notice is the diamond on the snake side, or should we call it the diamond side?
Now teams from all over will be able to prepare their game plans for this layout, which is the newest layout released since the Galveston Island/Phoenix Open.
We’ll have our analysis of the layout up shortly.
What do you think?
Is it easy to play? Hard?
What teams will benefit most from this type of layout?
In the mean time, Paintball Access’ Matty Marshall has also posted his analysis of the layout. To read what he had to say, visit: http://www.paintballaccess.com/2012/06/chicago-2012-field-layout-pba-analysis/
For more information on the PSP, please visit: http://pspevents.com