- Steven Lasher and Hamen Chapman Back to Trenton Topgun Union!Posted 12 days ago
- 2013 Millennium Series European Masters at Bitburg Field Layout ReleasedPosted 24 days ago
- 2013 NCPA National Championships Friday Photos and Saturday SchedulePosted 31 days ago
- 2013 NCPA College Paintball National Championships WebcastPosted 32 days ago
- NPPL Refocuses and Changes Remaining SchedulePosted 33 days ago
- 2013 PSP MAO Field Layout ReleasedPosted 33 days ago
- San Antonio X-Factor Takes 1st Place in the NPPL Surf City USA Open at Huntington BeachPosted 36 days ago
- Toulouse Tontons Defeat Edmonton Impact to Win the Millennium Series Mediterranean CupPosted 37 days ago
- PSP Announces West Coast Open, Event 4 in CaliforniaPosted 39 days ago
- DC Arsenal Out of NPPL to Play PSPPosted 40 days ago
2012 PSP Chicago Open Field Layout Released – Diamond Added
- Updated: June 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM
The PSP has officially released the layout for the 2012 PSP Chicago Open that will be played later this month at CPX Sports in Joliet, IL. The first thing you’ll notice is the diamond on the snake side, or should we call it the diamond side?
Now teams from all over will be able to prepare their game plans for this layout, which is the newest layout released since the Galveston Island/Phoenix Open.
We’ll have our analysis of the layout up shortly.
What do you think?
Is it easy to play? Hard?
What teams will benefit most from this type of layout?
In the mean time, Paintball Access’ Matty Marshall has also posted his analysis of the layout. To read what he had to say, visit: http://www.paintballaccess.com/2012/06/chicago-2012-field-layout-pba-analysis/
For more information on the PSP, please visit: http://pspevents.com